Friday, July 6, 2018

Peter Frampton - Comes Alive! (The Studio Versions)

Here's one just for fun. Back when I was putting together "Best Of" comps of bands that I did not want their full discography on my iPods I threw this one together for Peter Frampton. Even though I have most of his catalog those songs that demand repeat listenings are mostly all contained on his live album Frampton Comes Alive!. There are not too many live albums that I can call "go to" listens and this one, while great, was played so much that it has almost worn out its welcome. So I gathered all of the studio versions of each song from Comes Alive! and duplicated the track sequence. As a bonus, I included I'm In You, Peter's hit from his follow up album of the same name.

A new way to listen to a classic album and it will fit on a single CD.

01 Baby (Somethin's Happening)
02 Doobie Wah
03 Show Me the Way
04 It's a Plain Shame
05 All I Want to Be (Is by Your Side)
06 Wind of Change
07 Nassau/Baby, I Love Your Way
08 I Wanna Go to the Sun
09 Penny for Your Thoughts
10 (I'll Give You) Money
11 Shine On
12 Jumpin Jack Flash
13 Lines on My Face
14 Do You Feel Like We Do
15 I'm In You

Reality Notes

As you can see not a lot of imagination went into this. I almost considered not posting a download for this one as all songs are available for purchase. The cover is another of the many iPod small screen friendly covers I was making at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment