Friday, January 25, 2019

Melancholia - Volume 11

I wasn't sure if I was going to post the last few general editions but I already had this one uploaded for some reason so why not? I'm kind of running out of ideas at the moment and these are already put together so not much effort is needed to keep the blog running a little longer.

The remaining non-themed collections, while enjoyable and fine comps, don't hold as much emotional attachment for me which is why I hesitated on posting them. While the ones that were originally done as mixtapes can evoke a special time or feeling because of the time and effort put into them, these were created first as playlists and consist of songs that did not find a place on earlier editions or songs that are more recent discoveries. All songs still have that sound or feeling that I'm attracted to regardless of genre and they still take me somewhere else.

01 Del Fuegos - Don't Run Wild
02 The Weepies - Hideaway
03 Jimmy Buffett - One Particular Harbor
04 Blackberry Smoke - Ain't Much Left Of Me
05 Madonna - Crazy for You
06 Elton John - Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters
07 Berlin - Take My Breath Away
08 Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill
09 UB40 - Don't Break My Heart
10 Melanie - Pebbles in the Sand
11 Velvet Underground - Pale Blue Eyes (Closet Mix)
12 Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
13 Eric Clapton - Please Be with Me
14 Bee Gees - Islands In The Stream
15 Sheryl Crow - No One Said It Would Be Easy
16 Dimentia 13 - 108 Sacred Stages
17 Alison Moyet - It Won't Be Long (Acoustic)
18 Lenny Kravitz - Let Love Rule
19 Dionne Warwick - Walk On By

2 comments:

  1. wonderful songs especially the Elton John Mona Lisa's and madhatter's from what I consider his best album Honky Chateau

    Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete